Tuesday, July 19, 2011

to get personal?

so i've been thinking all week about "what to blog". i have wondered if i should keep this strictly a blog dedicated to my business or if i should let it get a little personal. since my business name contains the word "personal", i've decided to venture away from keeping it all business and letting the real me come out...but just a little...i don't want to scare you guys. :oP
for those of you that may read this and don't know me in real life, here's a smidgen of who i am. i am a mom. i have 2 kids i call my monkeys. tyler and haley, also known as boo-boo and bug. i don't know why i give nicknames, but i give almost everyone or everything a nickname. my 3 dogs all have nicknames. even my camera has a name. since it's a rebel, his name is james dean...jimmy for short. :o) i am in the process of buying another camera, an upgrade. she is much more glamorous than jimmy, so her name will be marilyn monroe. hahaha i know, i'm silly, but it's the little things in life that keep me giddy. i've already brainstormed names for when i live on my dream farm and have all my critters. yeah, yeah, yeah, i should really put all my creative ideas into something more productive, but this is seriously how my mind works. HA!
and of course, i've gone off subject. sorry, but get used to it...my mind wanders.
besides being a mom, wife and artist...i am a cheerleading coach. this will probably get mentioned quite often through my blogs because "my girls" as i call them, are extremely important to me. but don't tell them that, they'll try to start getting away with slacking at practices. ;oP

No comments: